Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm a Princess

I have to start off by telling you the funniest story. The other day Grammy took Sk to the plaza and she met a new friend Samantha. They enjoyed playing in the fountain and throwing pennies into it. When Sam's Grandma and Mommy asked Sydney what her name was she looked them straight in the eye and said Princess!!! Well ,we all know that is the truth. So I decided it was time to outfit the princess and like I said a few posts ago I'm pretty cheap so when I went to buy some dress up clothes they were outrageous. I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine so really how hard could it be to sew some tulle. (oh and on a side note when they left the fountain Sydney cried because she wanted her "monies" back from the fountain)
Here are the finished products. Pretty darn cute I think.
and of course what's a princess without her castle

all in all a day fit for royalty

No comments: