Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Brag, Brag, Brag

Okay I know this is mostly Sydney's blog but I am trying to change it up a bit and make it more of a "family" blog. So that being said I just have to brag about my "big" girl Tatiana. She is just so damn beautiful. I always tease that she is the pretty version of me but in all honesty I don't think I could have ever been as beautiful. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty darn special, but this girl is a knockout and that's not all she is so smart (all A's and a B on the last report card), and super talented she can draw like no else. She is also so good at everything she puts her mind to like dance and more recently soccer. All in all I may complain about "my teenager" but she really is a good kid with a wonderful heart. But I would enjoy a clean room from her from time to time :)

This is a sketch that she did because she was bored. Incredible I tell you.


No comments: