Monday, October 13, 2008

"Snow" Much Fun

The whole family (and then some) went to Santa Barbara for a fun and relaxing weekend, to celebrate Steve and his younger brother Jacob's birthdays. We stayed at the Snow's . Which is Tina ( Steve Sr.'s girlfriend) parents home. It is a beautiful Mexican style hacienda hidden in the hills of Santa Barbara which is beyond description. They were so nice and welcoming and never batted an eye as 4 adults, 3 teenagers, 1 kid, and a toddler invaded their home. Thank you so much, MB and Tom for having us.
So now settle in this is going to be a long post. I may even have to break it up into a couple, but you know you love it :)

Here is most of the gang that we brought up. Steve's brothers, Justin, Jacob, and Tristan. Then of course Tatiana and Sydney. There were so many of us we had to rent a mini van to get us all up there. Okay on a side note I swore I would NEVER get a mini van or have enough kids to need one, but let me just tell you that thing drove like a dream and OMG there was so much room even fully loaded with 7 of us and all of our bags. Dare I say my next car might just be *GASP* a mini van


When we arrived Tom had made us the most delish pasta. As you can see Syd loved it so much that a fork was completely unnecessary.


This is MB and Tom our wonderful hosts. Tom is actually a songwriter and has written some very cool tunes that you may know like, He's So Shy, Chances Are, Dreaming of You, and After All, just to name a few.

Okay I know totally cheesey but I just had to snap a picture of his Emmy. He won for the music to Fame L.A. Really can you blame me how cool is this!!




No comments: